Sponsored by the Bureau of Justice Statistics with funding from the Second Chance Act of 2007, the RAND Correctional Education Project offers the most comprehensive research in evaluating education methods carried out to date.Read More
- Nebraska Legislature Overrides Veto of Death Penalty Repeal
- Detainees Reopen Lawsuit Against Baltimore Jail Over Dangers to Health and Safety
- Back up Plan for Washington's Prison Space Crunch
- Skyrocketing Prision Costs Have States Targeting Recidivism and Sentencing Practices.
- No. 2 at Justice Warns Growing Prison Budget Detracts from Public Safety
- Read More Articles